Through the month of July photography by Springfield resident, Gina Petrecca will be on display in the Donald B. Palmer Museum.
It's that time of year! SUMMER READING is here! This year we're taking it online!
A few Summer Reading reminders from last year:
• all summer reading list titles will circulate for a two week period with no renewals
• limit of two summer list books checked out on a single library card at a time
• holds priority given to Springfield public school students
Click the links before to register, start tracking your reading June 23rd.
We're hosting an ongoing Photo Scavenger Hunt through August 22. Pick up an entry form at the library or download one here.
The person with the most correct answers will win a $25 gift card from Lord & Taylor courtesy of the Friends of the Library.
- One entry per person.
- Parents are encouraged to join the hunt & help their children.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen from a drawing of the entries with the most correct answers.
- Contest is open to everyone, there is no age limit.
Our annual Friends of the Springfield Library book sale will take place August 4th through 7th.
Monday, August 4th between 10:00am and noon, a preview sale will be open ONLY to current Friends of the Springfield Library members, memberships may be purchased at the door. The sale will open to the public at noon.
Monday, August 4th, 12:00pm -- 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, August 5th, 6th & 7th -- 10:00am to 4:00pm
*** Book donations will be accepted at the circulation desk July. 19th - Aug 2nd ***
Please no text books, encyclopedias, condensed books, records, audio or video tapes.